*In the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19-20)
* God has created and continues to provide for us. ( Psalm 145:15-16)
* Jesus Christ is our Savior from sin which seeks to destroy us. (Romans 6:23)
* The Holy Spirit calls us into God's family and keeps our faith strong, empowering us to serve Him and one another. (John 20:21-23)
* Heaven is a free gift which God gives to His people. This Good News has been revealed to mankind in the Bible- God's Word to us. (2 Timothy 3:15)
* He gathers us as a body of believers to be a part of His work and service here on earth.
(1 Peter 2:7)
This congregation accepts and confesses, without reservation, the Canonical Books of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired and inerrant Word of God and the only rule and norm for each member's faith and practice. This Congregation further accepts and confesses without reservation the following Lutheran Confessions as true and faithful expositions of the Scriptures:
The three Ecumenical Creeds: Apostles, Nicene, and Athanasian
TheUnalterated Augsburg Confession
The Apology of the Augsburg Confession
The Smalcald Articles
Luther's Small Catechism
Luther's Large Catechism
The Formula of Concord
All doctrinal controversies that may arise shall be decided and adjudicated according to this form of doctrine.